xfce4-mpris2-plugin

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 5 20:57:27 CEST 2011

Hello people.

Experimenting a bit, trying to learn another bit, i wrote a plugin to control
Pragha from xfce panel (1).Is basic..Onlyshow 4 buttons to control the player
(no show the current song, and much less), but since 0.0.5 is a generic plugin
to control any player mpris2 compatible.

I'm having problems to filter the PropertiesChangessignal (2), and here is
where I request help. ;)

...also write to know if this sounds interesting, and for you to try it. :)
Thanks

(1)
http://code.google.com/p/dissonance/downloads/detail?name=xfce4-pragha-plugin-0.0.5.tar.bz2
 Do not worry about the name. I will to change. And they can suggest any name.
(2) Receiving the signal, but I can not read the message to see if the player is
playing, paused, or change repeat option, :S See pragha.c line 96.

Offtopic..
But the last time that wrote about pragha, many people asked for: Pulseaudio,
wma, asf, mp4, m4a and mokeyaudio support. Now pragha (the version ported to
gstreamer) supports all this :)

Regards.
Matias