Looking for a graphical file-find Interface

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:08:03 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a graphical find interface for xfce, does xfce
> provide an app compareable to kfind.
> If not, are there xfce-external applications?

Others have already suggested catfish. I would also mention emelFM2, a
two-pane file manager. After installing it, use the Find plug-in (see
attached).

Although not Xfce proper (and with no affiliation what-so-ever), it
still conforms to Xfce's philosophy of being light on dependencies and
on memory usage. On an off-topic note, emelFM2 is a worthy complement
to Thunar and Rodent.

Regards
Liviu