Overlapping letters in Terminal

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:51:41 CEST 2011

On 06/05/2011 08:34 PM, Ozan Türkyılmaz wrote:
> 2011/6/6 Todd And Margo Chester<toddandmargo at gmail.com>:
>> On 06/05/2011 09:32 AM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>    The default is Monospace.  I tried Courier too.  No joy.
>>
> How about DejaVu Monospace?

Don't have that one.  Have DejaVu Sans.  Problem
still persists.  Tried about five other fonts with the
same problem.  None that I tried made any difference.

Here is an interesting clue.  In the sample block you see
when you are picking a new font, the print sample shows
perfectly.

And the overlap always occurs in the same column.

And the problem is only in this program.  All others work fine.

-T