Placing items in the panel not side by side

Maros Zilka maros.zilka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:12:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying XFce on Debian Testing and i have problem with placing
anything to panel where i want it, everything is just side by side for
example i want to have workspace switcher on the very left end of panel
and trash on the right end. But when i click move it allows me to place
it only next to something else.

Is there something wrong or it is not possible to do it or am i just
blind ( i am really new in XFce so dont be angry if it is obvious )

I hope i was clear English is not my native.

Thank you all for any reply.

Maros.