John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jul 2 15:18:56 CEST 2011

On Friday, July 01, 2011 09:42:21 am Edscott Wilson Garcia
wrote:
> 2011/7/1 Karim REKIK <wkrekik at gmail.com>
>
> >  Will bookmarks be implemented in Rodents ?
> >  It's IMHO a way to get things done faster.
>
> xffm-4.5.0 had a bookmarks plugin. Currently I consider
it too nerdy (you
> can collect different collections of bookmarks on a
bookshelf). The
> functionality of the bookmarks plugin for Rodent has not
yet been defined,
> but will not be so nerdy. Stay tuned.
>
> cheers,
>
> Edscott

I use the konsole window for most of my work, and that has
a bookmark feature. Here is the sequence:
1. Open konsole window from kicker bar
2. Select bookmark for work directory
3. Call the program needed from the command line.

There are some KDE programs that IMO are superior to their
XFCE equivalents, and konsole is one of them.

--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural:
http://www.deathworeblack.com/