No subject

Sat Jul 23 11:19:03 CEST 2011

application does, the server should *not* crash.

If xfwm crashes, it will try to restart itself so you don't loose your
work. This does not always succeed however, but in any cases xfwm tells
you that it has crashed and the messages doesn't look like the ones
you've reported.

So my vote goes to the X server.

Cheers,
Olivier.