Terminal=True is not honoured in .desktop file

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Mon Jan 31 15:52:07 CET 2011

On lun., 2011-01-31 at 15:27 +0100, Bela Markus wrote:
> Same, it doesn't work in Thunar, xfdesktop, panel, appfinder and
> garcon(menu).

It seems to work fine for me. I've tried:

* xfrun, checking “open in terminal”: works
* copy a launcher from /usr/share/applications to Desktop, change
Terminal=false to Terminal=true, double click the launcher in xfdesktop
and in Thunar: works
* create a launcher for mutt in xfdesktop, check “open in terminal”,
double click on it from xfdesktop or Thunar: works
* xfce4-panel, “open in terminal” checked in launcher: works

Could you attach the .desktop file? Is it a console or graphical
application?
--
Yves-Alexis