Upgraded to 4.8, now auto-hide doesn't work on panels.

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:40:14 CET 2011

XFCE got upgraded to 4.8 on my Gentoo system, and now the panel
auto-hide longer works.

On two of my three screens, moving the cursor to the top of the screen
does nothing (it used to make the a panel appear).  On the third screen,
moving the cusor to the top makes panels appear on all threee screens.

Then, after moving the mouse out of the panel it only auto-hides on
one of them.

How do I get auto-hide to work again?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Are we live or on
                                  at               tape?