Issues found w.r.t Power Manager

Zenwalker shailesh.zenwalk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 07:16:47 CET 2011

Yes i do rem, not only that. When the screen is unlocked, all the values of
xset -q like Standby, suspend, off values are set to maximum or i guess
default values rather than configured values.

I shall report this problem to my distro forum and lets hope what they have
to say to over come this option.

Thanks for your help :)

--
“Live your life honestly—if you don’t, you always have

"Ever tried Zen Computing?"
visit: www.zenwalk.org