Gmixer in panel (looks different)

John Coppens john at
Fri Feb 25 18:50:43 CET 2011

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:06:36 +0100
kenneth marken <kemarken at> wrote:

> If you have a scroll mouse you can rest the pointer on the mixer panel 
> button and scroll to change volume.

I use a trackball. It doesn't have scroll wheels. Thanks for the info


More information about the Xfce mailing list