Issues found w.r.t Power Manager

Zenwalker shailesh.zenwalk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:16:24 CET 2011

I mean, why is that behaviour happening, that when xflock is used, the power
manager wont do its job after screen is unlocked. Is it a bug?
But if the power manager is closed (right click on system tray icon and
quit) then again starting it, it shall do its job perfectly. So xflock is
causing some problem to power manager to not do its job consistently or some
thing is wrong.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org>wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 19:28 +0530, Zenwalker wrote:
> > Are you running Zenwalk 6.4?
>
> Nop.
>
> > Coz i just want to know if its the distro problem?
>
> Might be.
> >
> > Did you as well try to reproduce the same on 4.8??
>
> Not reproducible either on 4.8.
>

> > Sorry, i didnt understand or i didnt get the expected answer to the
> > 3rd observation.
>
> I can try to explain a bit more, but what exactly didn't you understand?
> --
> Yves-Alexis

“Live your life honestly—if you don’t, you always have
to remember to not be yourself”

"Ever tried Zen Computing?"
visit: www.zenwalk.org