ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.3.0 released
jannis at xfce.org
Mon Feb 14 15:05:24 CET 2011
thunar 1.3.0 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 1d6ee9b6808a5ea8cdd5e53641d501178194bf70
MD5 checksum: ab6f728384c0d925b40afae2f41268f3
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.3.0
- Paste files in correct order (bug #6504).
- Fix truncated strings when loading and storing emblems (bug #7171).
- Only erase top-level items from trash (bug #7147).
- Don't interpret file display names as format strings (bug #7128).
- Ship stock_folder-copy.png and stock_folder-move.png icons with
Thunar itself (bug #6851).
- Fix segfault when calling strcasecmp with NULL parameters (bug
- Only change the Name field when renaming desktop files (bug #7155).
- Force desktop file reload after changing the Name field.
- Fix memory leak caused by not destroying the rename job.
- Allow installation of helper scripts in a custom location using the
--with-helper-path-prefix=PATH configure option.
- Improve thumbnailing by avoid sending thumbnail requests while the
user is scrolling in a directory.
- Cancel thumbnail requests when leaving a directory.
- Avoid regenerating thumbnails when files are copied, moved, linked
- Update the thumbnail cache when files are deleted permanently.
- Translation updates: Galician, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian.
More information about the Xfce