xfe as default

Adam Jefferiss adam.jefferiss at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:52:59 CET 2011

Sorry misread that, I thought it was how to change the window manager.

On 19 December 2011 10:21, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Maximilien Noal
> <noal.maximilien at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/18/2011 11:06 AM, Klaus Jantzen wrote:
> >> where do I find information on how to change the default file manager to
> >> xfe?
> > Isn't it done in Xfce Menu > Settings Manager > Preferred Applications >
> > Utilities > File Manager ?
> >
> Only in very recent versions of Xfce, I think. 4.6 doesn't allow this.
>
> Liviu

cromar: If there is a God, why does he/she allow disasters like earthquakes
and Microsoft?
dvice_null: Are you comparing a disaster that causes billions of dollars
financial losses and thousands of people to lose their home every year, to
a natural movement of tectonic plates? That's low.