Can XFCE expand a window vertically when dragged to edge?

Richard Kenyon richardlkenyon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:09:04 CET 2011

Let's make sure we're not neglecting to add useful features for the sake
of subscribing to some "usability" fetish.

Whilst nobody wants bloatware, I personally wouldn't mind a feature like
this. I believe it's actually quite a common use case for programmers:
two windows side by side i.e. the editor and the compiler.

Cheers,

Richard