XFCE 4.8.0 logs out instead of shutting down

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Mon Aug 22 11:24:32 CEST 2011

On lun., 2011-08-22 at 11:18 +0200, michal.s at free-media.eu wrote:
> >You should report a bug to
> > launchpad (if it doesn't already exist) asking for a stable upload or
> > something like that.
>
> In case of Thunar, the bug was reported and patch was applied, but...
> package has been updated in Oneiric repo only :/

Yes but arguing about that on Xfce list won't really help. If you think
the issue is strong enough to deserve a stable upload, you should try to
convince Ubuntu people on the launchpad bug (but remember a stable
upload is definitely something tricky, changes of behavior are not
desirable and huge patch are usually unwanted, though I don't know the
Ubuntu requirements for those).

Anyway, this is becoming off-topic, sorry for that.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis