searching for a big clock

Denny dennygoot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:31:10 CEST 2011

Would Orage's clock for XFCE do? It's a top panel bar clock. Here is the
picture:
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc470/capngloval/?action=view&current=Screenshot-08142011-101730PM.png
<http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc470/capngloval/?action=view&current=Screenshot-08142011-101730PM.png>

-Denny

Also I am new to this, did i send it to the right address? do i send it
to Al Bogner, or to xfce at xfce.org..??