How to set mouse actions for a KDE application in [x]ubuntu (i.e. gnome)?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Aug 8 17:37:31 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 04:25:59PM +0100, Srdjan Todorovic wrote:
> On 8 August 2011 16:21, Chris G <cl at isbd.net> wrote:
>
> > There is no kcontrol any more, I think it went with KDE3.  I have the
> > KDE4 "System Settings" application installed but it doesn't have any
> > mouse settings in it.
>
> 'systemsettings' program. Input Devices section, mouse item.
> I suspect this will not be a KDE global option. KDE probably shouldn't
> mandate how a custom widget in digikam reacts to mouse events.

Trouble is my systemsettings doesn't have/show an Input Devices section,
this is where I had got to when I asked the question here.  Either the
systemsettings in Ubuntu 10.10 doesn't have that section or for some
reason it doesn't show up when you run systemsettings under a gnome[ish]
desktop.

I have asked on the digikam mailing list but no one there seems to have
a solution either.

--
Chris Green