How to open remote folders on windows client in thunar

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Tue Apr 26 14:35:09 CEST 2011

Hi Yves-Alexis,

Am 26.04.2011 12:37, schrieb Yves-Alexis Perez:
> On mar., 2011-04-26 at 12:19 +0200, Harald Judt wrote:
>> thunar-1.3 and xfce-4.8. I click on network->windows
>> network->workgroup->remote computer, there I see the remote folders
>> (i.e. samba shares).
>
> Try to revert to thunar 1.2, 1.3 is a development release and it might
> be related.

Ok. In lack of a viable solution, I will try thunar-1.2.1 and see if it
works. If it does, I will start a git-bisect to find the bad commit.
Otherwise I'll create a bug report in hope that it will be fixed in a
future version. Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'