How to open remote folders on windows client in thunar

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Tue Apr 26 14:26:32 CEST 2011

Hi Liviu,

Am 26.04.2011 12:44, schrieb Liviu Andronic:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Harald Judt<h.judt at gmx.at>  wrote:
>> I don't want to use any other application for this, thunar should be fine.
>>
> For info, Gigolo is Xfce, too.
> Liviu

Thanks for your suggestion. Gigolo might be a fine piece of work, but
I'd rather like to make it easier and directly access the remote samba
shares from thunar. I mean, why would thunar be able to list the shares,
but not be able to access them (without entering the paths manually)?
What use is "network" for, then? I don't think this was intended, but is
a bug or misconfiguration.

Regards,
Harald

--