4.8.x Panel - Increasing the max characters shown of the text of grouped winows

Sartan darrenrh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:25:12 CEST 2011

Is there a way to increase the text of the windows when displaying a list of
grouped windows?  I didnt' see a related bug filed either..but it may be a
simple setting somewhere that I can't find.

My issue:
When I click on a grouped group of windows only about 32 or so characters
are shown.
For example: 2 emacs windows grouped
*Emacs23(2)
  when clicked
* /home/samedir/samedir2/same... ----> down the line is the actual filename
but is it unseen
* /home/samedir/samedir2/same... ----> down the line is the actual filename
but it is unseen
..etc
There is no way to distinguish which file is which without clicking it and
looking at the maximized window.
4.6 allow for many more characters(if not the entire string)
Is there just a setting some where(I looked and couldn't find it)
Thanks!