Mount ntfs partition and thunar pane.

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 19 17:13:20 CEST 2011

Thanks for answering. :)

No.. This all installed. Now try again and not working.
I happened on fedora 14, with a fresh installation of fedora15 beta, and
persists with all updates.

My fstab is thus.
UUID=06E87848E878384F    /media/Windows    ntfs-3g
defaults,nosuid,nodev,locale=es_AR.UTF-8    0    0
Is correct?

 Ehmm.. will be that now I no have permission to u/mount the
partition?. how change it?

Regards.