NetworkManager-gnome 0.7 and APN (Opensuse 11.2)

Al Bogner xfce at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Mon Sep 27 10:58:25 CEST 2010

Because of problems with X with my netbook, I had to go back to opensuse
11.2 from 11.3, where mobile broadband worked already.
I can't get NetworkManager-gnome 0.7 work with mobile broadband (UMTS)
and I think the problem is, that I have to enter the access point name
somewhere, but I don't find it. LAN and WLAN work fine.

Since I want to use different mobile phone providers, I assume I have
to enter this at NetworkManager-gnome or am I wrong and I have to use
yast and create a PPP-setup?

Al