Recommend a replacement for mailwatch-plugin?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:43:40 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-20, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you come up with a releasable IMAP notifier?

I've been using on a couple different machines for a few months now,
and I'm happy with it.  It's a bit of a memory hog, but at least it
works.

> I'm getting mailwatch crashes (with lost configs) and I'd like to try
> something new if available.

Sure.  I need to write up a Readme file for it.  I'll try to do that
this evening.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! ... I want FORTY-TWO
                                  at               TRYNEL FLOATATION SYSTEMS