Question about xfwm key assignments

George De Bruin sndchaser at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:11:23 CEST 2010

I've just installed Xubuntu 10.10, with Xfce 4.6.2

I could have swore in some of the earlier versions it was actually
possible to edit / add key assignments to xfwm?  I normally use <meta
l> as the screen lock key as this is what many other desktops / wm's /
baffling, really.)

I recall reading on the mailing list (sometime back - cannot remember
when) that there was some transitional work going on and some of the
configuration things were caught in the transition...but is there no
way now to edit the key assignments?  It doesn't even appear that the
Settings Editor allows editing the keys, or adding a new command / key
configuration (the add button is greyed out).

Any help or pointers is appreciated.

Thank you.

--
---
Faster moments spent spread tales of change within the sound...