problem with fullscreen

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:35:52 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 Hoang-Vu PHUNG <hvu.phung at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have following problem:
> In a application, i do a roll up, then fullscreen the application disappears
> completely.

That sentence is wrong, re-read yourself, it's missing an adjective or
something.

> I still see an icon on the bottom bar but when i click on it
> nothing happens.
>
> So how to make the application back to the previous state - which means
> visible again.

The default shortcut is Alt+F11 (check the keyboard settings within
xfwm4-settings or Applications menu > settings > window manager).
Simply select your window and type Alt+F11 to get it restored. I was
able to reproduce the bug. Please open a bug report on
http://bugzilla.xfce.org

--
Mike