Highlight mouse pointer ability?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Nov 19 21:38:09 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:10:07AM -0700, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> I have used an application called "unclutter" which I install in
> Xubuntu. It works good to hide the cursor and then flash it to show
> where it is.

Installed it, but I can only hide and get it to show again. Nothing that
looks remotely like a flash. Also I do not want to hide my cursor, I want
to locate once in a while.

Here what I have now after I run the script. The first two times I click
and you will see a menu appear. Also this is just a terminal that you see,
but the mouse could be on the whole desktop.
http://houghi.org/movie/index.php?movie=sc_KTITVT

houghi