Changing Behavior of Quit Button

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Nov 15 19:03:21 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010, Robby Workman wrote:

> The "Quit" button behavior has not changed unless you changed it.

   I've not done anything other than upgrade to -current when workign to get
the video-KMS-intel driver issue resolved.

> The default behavior is to create a window that has five options
> on it:  Logout, Restart, Shutdown, Suspend, Hibernate

   Not on my desktop nor on previous versions of xfce.

   The default behavior has been to kill X, and my choice was to do so
without asking. I've no need or desire for suspend, hibernate, shutdown, or
restart on my server/workstation. It's up 24/7 and rebooted only after a
distribution upgrade.

Rich