Forum.xfce.org migrated

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:00:12 CET 2010

Yesterday I've migrated the Xfce forum from SMF-> FluxBB. Hopefully
the migration worked fine for everyone. Apart from the fact that
fluxbb is faster, easier on the eyes and quickly to theme (once we get
a more uniform color style and header), I'm also doing an attempt to
reduce the spambot registrations and posts.

As part of this cleanup I'm going to drop users (periodically) who
created an account but made no posts a month after registration (~4000
users atm). From what I've seen basically all those usernames are
'generated' and I also assume you register to discuss about the Xfce
desktop.

So... no posts but you want to keep your account? Say hello!
http://forum.xfce.org/viewforum.php?id=14

More forum updates will continue here:
http://forum.xfce.org/viewforum.php?id=13

Nick