Create graphical installer to Git

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:06:49 CET 2010

2010/11/8 Ernesto Acosta <elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu>:
> Greetings:
> Given the release of Xfce 4.8pre1 I would create a graphical installer as
> described in this url [1]. What happens is that Xfce files moved from svn to
> git, and that information on the wiki is outdated. I wonder if you can do
> the same as explained in this url[2] but with git.
>
> [1] http://wiki.xfce.org/howto/create_graphical_installer
> [2] http://wiki.xfce.org/howto/create_graphical_installer

Twice the same link.

Frankly I don't have time to pass on the installer, if you are
ambitious you can always download the installer and get started. Feel
free to ask us questions afterwards, by showing us where you are and
what's hanging :)

I'm very sure if someone tries to setup the installer we will do our
best to help this person out.

Kind Regards
--
Mike