ANNOUNCE: Task Manager 0.5.91 (1.0.0 beta2) -- OSes support are in

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:55:52 CEST 2010

2010/5/25 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:
> Hi Mike,
>
> some comments on the new taskmanager:
>     1. It's cool!

Thanks :) The latest options (git) make it even more cool.

>     2. Please remove "Encoding" from xfce4-taskmanager.desktop, it's
>        deprecated in FDO specs.

Ah thanks, only touched it once to update a comment.

>     3. Shouldn't the toolbar honor the setting for icons (icons, text,
>        both)?

Well, this was a personal choice, I didn't like buttons without labels
although they are straightfoward, but I also intend to replace the
progress bars with monitors which I had like to have a resonable
height (about the same as the icon+label).

Since the application doesn't honor a menubar, having the toolbar to
the height of a common menubar+toolbar (without labels at the bottom)
seems okish. You will have to convince me twice to make a change for
it.

> Regards,
> Christoph

Regards!