Restrict LOG OFF and Wallpaper in Xubuntu 9.10

UDC udc at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Tue May 25 18:07:12 CEST 2010

Thank you very much, I'm reviewing the information you provided to me. The
intention to remove these options is that some users tend to play on these
machines and when they leave the session I have to spend time to login them
again. Because of these behaviors is that I have already scheduled a
shutdown in the cron at certain times of certain days, but those options are
still causing some problems

Thanks again.

Luis Alfonso Vilchis Romero
Unidad de Documentación Científica