Twinview, maximized windows, panels

Federico Fanton jorilx at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:37:06 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

recently I switched to a dual-monitor Twinview setup, one monitor is
below the other, and I'm using the top one as "main" screen..
My problem is that on the top monitor I have a panel at the bottom of
the screen, but when I maximize a window this panel gets ignored, so I
end up with the bottom part of the window being hidden under the panel
(see screenshot).

Is this a known problem? Should I open a bug report?

I'm running XFCE 4.6.0 on Xubuntu Jaunty, using a GeForce 8400M GS.

Thanks in advance!