xwindow cann't start

fei wang peter.uboot at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:25:10 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,
           I install XFCE4.6 as my desktop, then for minimal
consideration, installation of SLiM as login Manager.
When I using command " startxfce4" under console command line,
everything is fine. However, after install SLiM
, when SLiM begin to start /usr/bin/slim as a deamon, my Video Monitor
shutdown. Using Ctrl+Alt+F7 swith to tty7
the SLiM shown up.
          So, I don't know how to solve this problem? Could you give
me several suggestion, or anything about the
steps of Xserver startup that will be greatly appreciated.

--
Have a nice day.

Peter .wang