problem with keyboard short cuts

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Sun Mar 28 08:37:48 CEST 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Alexander Samad <alex at samad.com.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I find some times that my keyboardcuts don't work when I log into
> xfce, I have to go to the short cut setting page and reset them all.
>
> Any idea what is going wrong, any way to reset the short cuts from the
> cli, when i use xfconfig-query i can see them there
>
> Alex

I experience this too. It normally happens on my lower spec machines,
but I am not sure if that is related. Anyhow, I tend to fix it by
running the command, 'killall xfce4-settings-helper'. It is a bit
ugly, but it works. Does anyone know if there is a more elegant fix?
Or whether this has been fixed?

 -- Philip