One panel

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 22 22:39:08 CET 2010

Thanks.  There is an Xfce version of Mandriva with community support:
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/XfceLive, but it has the default GNOME-style
panels.

I just wasn't sure how to get everything onto one panel.  I swapped them over
them deleted the top one, but when I tried to put it back, I got a little
thing with only one launcher, and without the same config options as a full
panel.  In the end I restored my config from a backup.

From that I got a list of all the items it contained, and added those to the
other panel.  It is now how I want it, except that the desktop switcher takes
up a lot of room.

Doug.