Orage Calendar settingq

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Jun 30 11:00:46 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 04:17:34AM -0400, Derick Centeno wrote:
> Hi Houghi:
>
> Select Orage, then Edit --> Preferences.  Select Timezone tab.

I click right and then select 'Properties'. There I can set the timeszone.
Is that what you mean?

> You may
> see a dialog  called "floating" or something else, select it and choose
> the country and location where you live.  This should change the
> calendar to appear as you like.

I have tried Brussels, CET, Navaho, Israel, Posix/Brussels, etc/Universal
and several others and still the week in the calandar starts on a Sunday
with each of them.

houghi
--
Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such
hilarious visions clamber Through the chambers of my brain -- Quaintest