Orage Calendar settingq

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Tue Jun 29 22:54:41 CEST 2010

I am running Orage Clock. However when I open the calendar, the week
starts on a sunday. I would like it to start on a monday. I went to
~/.config/orage/oragerc and manualy changed the 6 to a 1 on the line
XIcal week start day=6

However whatever I seem to do, it just places that 6 back.

I use orage 4.6.1 on openSUSE 11.2

Where can I change this. I am so used to having calenders start on monday
that I already missed a very importand meeting, because I thought it was
on a Tuesday.

houghi
--
Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such
hilarious visions clamber Through the chambers of my brain -- Quaintest