Please Approval My Forum Registration

Michael Smith mike at mlsmith.net
Mon Jun 28 12:44:22 CEST 2010

Hello All,

First off, I just want to say that I think Xfce is amazing. I started using
it about a month ago after using Gnome for years and I don't know why I
didn't try it sooner. It's a great DE but you already knew that. :-)

Anyway, I signed up on the Xfce forum on June 22nd and received an email
stating:

"Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be
reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email
from this address."

I haven't yet received an email saying that I was approved and was hoping
that somebody could review my registration request? The username is Snoober.

Thank you!