Webilder wallpaper changer and Xfce

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jun 24 09:43:30 CEST 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:15:10 +0200
Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> To: XFCE general discussion list <xfce at xfce.org>
> Subject: Re: Webilder wallpaper changer and Xfce
> Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:15:10 +0200

Thanks Mike.  I havewn't been too well today.  It immediately
downloaded 2 images from Flickr for me yesterday.  Today it started
within XFapplet when I booted up, but crashed when I
logged out and in again.  It has just downloaded another batch of
photos from Flickr.  I gave it my Webshots account details, but it
seems to have nothing from there.  The downloader may be out of date.
I had it "kind of" running under KDE3 with my Windows Webshots
collection.

I will try your patch.

Doug.