Recommend a replacement for mailwatch-plugin?

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xfce at tikei.de
Tue Jun 22 07:20:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 08:19:55 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

[...]

> Btw I noticed the same thing with quodlibet, so it might make sense to
> investigate what the app are sending (using dbus monitor) and compare
> with correct markup. Then report bug where needed.

The mail-notification test message looks like this in dbus-monitor:

string "<span weight="bold">Mailbox:</span> Test mailbox
   array [
   ]
   array [
      dict entry(
         string "x"
         variant             int32 -8401
      )
      dict entry(
         string "y"
         variant             int32 -8968
      )
      dict entry(
         string "xdisplay"
         variant             string ":0.0"
      )
   ]

The markup is shown as normal text here.

Regards,
Tino