Claws-Mail starts after login, sometimes 2x

Al Bogner xfce at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Thu Jun 17 21:39:19 CEST 2010

Am Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:04:04 -0400
schrieb Jordan Metzmeier <titan8990 at gmail.com>:

> On 06/17/2010 02:04 PM, Al Bogner wrote:
> > I cannot find out, why claws-mail starts immediatley after the
> > login. Sometimes it starts a 2nd time. I mean I close claws-mail and
> > immediately it opens again.
> >
> > Al
>
> When you logout or shutdown, make sure the checkbox for "saving
> session" is unchecked. This option is also in settings -> startup and
> sessions.

Jordan, thank you for helping me again. I "think" it should be
unchecked, because optically it is unchecked. In which file is this
configuration stored? Maybe I shoud delete or edit this file? I think
there is something wrong.

Is there a way to change the settings only to English, so I could give
a better descritption, which menu I mean?

I mean settings / setting-administration for xfce4 (top item) / session
and start behaviour / logout settings / automatic save is not checked.

Please be creative to understand, which menu I mean.

Al