Settings for gamma correction

Lampersperger Andreas lampersperger.andreas at heidenhain.de
Thu Jun 17 13:12:13 CEST 2010

Hello Nick,

I've created a patch to add gamma-correction-sliders
to xfce4-settings-4.6.5 (see attached screenshot and patch-file).
This gamma correction uses the Xxf86vm library.

I would be glade if you decide to merge this patch to
main. I've noticed on git-web that there is some development
going on with xrandr 1.2. If I should adapt this patch to another version, please let me know.

Andreas