How to configure default-email-client

Al Bogner xfce at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Wed Jun 16 22:05:13 CEST 2010

Am Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:25:01 -0400
schrieb Jordan Metzmeier <titan8990 at gmail.com>:

> On 06/16/2010 02:33 PM, Al Bogner wrote:
> >> For the file types, I just right click in Thunar -> open with ->
> >> open with other application -> checkbox use as default.
> >
> > So there is nothing similar than in KDE?
> >
> > Al
>
> I am not sure how KDE handles it, so I couldn't say. That is the way I
> have always done it.

No problem, I don't expect that XFCE can everything do like KDE does
it. Since I am migrating vom KDE4, so I try to find out, what is similar
and what has to be done in another way.

Font installation seems to be different too. I didn't find a GUI for
importing fonts, so I copied them manually to /usr/local/share/fonts
and executed SuSEconfig

Al