Settings for gamma correction

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:33:44 CEST 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:24:10 +0200
Lampersperger Andreas <lampersperger.andreas at heidenhain.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know if there is a way to graphically adjust gamma
> settings on xfce 4.6?
>
> If not, can anybody recommend a for xfce suitable tool (like kgamma
> for kde)?
>
> --Andreas

Hi Andreas!

I'm using xfce 4.4.2; I'm hoping that changes are not radically
different between the versions you and I use regarding the application
you are requesting help with.

The process to follow:

From under the xfce menu choose Settings --> Settings Manager
You'll notice several applications within xfce affecting a variety of
settings, the one you are looking for is simply called Display.
The gamma controls are there remember to uncheck the Sync Sliders
option to have more custom control.

All the best...

Derick.