Possible to build orage without xfce dependencies?

Arthur Machlas arthur.machlas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:26:14 CEST 2010

I'm giving fluxbox a try right now, and enjoying it so far. What I
miss is orage. It'd be nice to have that great calendar, todo, clock
app in my panel, but it's going to pull in a bunch of stuff I don't
want:

libxfce4util
libxfcegui4-4
xfce4-panel

Is it possible to build orage without some or all of these
dependencies? It's mainly the panel I'm concerned about, as I don't
want to run the panel just to have the clock/calendar/todo/journal
features sitting in my fluxbox slit.

Side note:
I'm still so new to fluxbox that saying slit feels dirty. I hope I
I'll soon stop blushing every time I write it.
/Side note

Many thanks,
AM