Parole can't process .m3u files

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Fri Jan 29 03:08:16 CET 2010

Successfully installed Version 0.2.0.2

On inspection, the .m3u file in question turned out to be a list of URLs, not
just one.  Other players have no problem with that.

Selecting one URL from the list, Parole started to buffer the file, then crashed
before that was complete.  I noticed that it crashed on a local .m3u as well.
Sounds like an entirely different issue.

Doug.