xfce4-power-manager: Issue building latest git version

Robin diilbert.atlantis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:41:33 CET 2010

My bad.  As a footnote, I first renamed configure.in + configure.ac so
they would be regenerated and did:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --enable-maintainer-mode && make clean && make

This worked perfectly.

AND the lid closing event now works with my Toshiba Satellite
A205-S4607, which is why I was upgrading.

Thanks for the hard work, it is appreciated!

Robin