xfce4-power-manager: Issue building latest git version

Robin diilbert.atlantis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:56:37 CET 2010

I grabbed the latest git of xfce4-dev-tools -> git clone
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-dev-tools/ and installed it:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr && make && su -c 'make install'

then I did a clean build of xfce4-power-manager:
./configure --prefix=/usr && make clean && make

BUT I end up with the errors:

Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/robin/git_projects/xfce4-power-manager/po'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `@LINGUAS at .gmo', needed by `all-yes'.
Stop.

I am thinking something else is missing.

Robin