Order of starting Autostart applications

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sat Jan 16 16:38:30 CET 2010

Is there any way one can control the order in which things are started
in the Application Autostart list in Session and Startup?  I hunted
around on Google for things about the xdg standard but there seemed to
be little help.

OK, it does say there shouldn't be any dependencies because things may
be started in any order, but it would be still be useful to indicate which
things are lowest priority.

In addition it would be nice to be able to get the session restore
complete before any of the Autostart applications start up, then I can
see and use my desktop quicker.

--
Chris Green