Content of Second Screen Visible on all Virtual Desktops?

Jon proedie at arcor.de
Fri Feb 26 13:34:54 CET 2010

Hello List

I have two screens connected to my PC (using Xrandr) and I am using the second
as a kind of clipboard. Here are the programmes I would like to see no matter
on what virtual desktop I am -- like Carrier, a PDF document, maybe a system
monitor, or sometimes even a video.

I find it quite annoying to set all windows to be displayed on all desktops
every time. Can I tell xfce somehow to show the content of the second screen
on all virtual desktops?

Thank you very much in advance for your suggestions!

Best wishes

Jon